I am a part of a group called The Global Team of 200. Our group flexes our bloggy muscles and shares about issues impacting the world with a special focus on women and children. Sounds good, right?
The Global Team of 200 gets the inside scoop on upcoming events and campaigns. Yes, inside scoop. You know I'm loving that.
This month's focus is UNICEF's End Trafficking Project.
Thanks for the graphic, Lisa
UNICEF is engaged in The End Trafficking Project to mobilize communities in the United States to take meaningful action to protect children. In doing so, they have also created fabulous resources to explain and promote their mission.
Here are just a few activities to get you thinking:
- Read this one pager with graphics to help us understand human trafficking better.
- Peruse UNICEF's End Trafficking ToolKit of 20+ ways you can get involved.
- Use the many teachery resources for middle and high school students.
- Watch one of UNICEF's public service announcements. Why not try this one?
- Know there is a National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1-800-373-7888. The hotline is open 24/7 and is confidential.
For more info on The Global Team of 200, check this out.
Love to all. Happy Saturday.