For those who write:
- Shawn Smucker talks about the five stages of rejection. I’m pretty happy to be living in stage five these days. Talk to me on Monday and I may be lounging in stage one.
- Wendy Paine Miller shares 8 Tips to Propel Yourself Forward in Publishing. Tip one? Take care of who you know. I like it.
- Three Blogging Mistakes that Make You Look Like a Rookie by Brad Smith. I am currently participating in rookie-like, behavior number #2.
- "We named her Hope and He tethered us with a name we couldn't change." Bam, baby. Nice intro. Beautiful post by Sara Hagerty over at MOD Squad (Mothers of Daughters).
- Take your tween girl to Samie Sisters and read about how the Kountze cheerleaders work to keep God on the football field. What? I am linking to myself? Yep, sure am.
- 25 Failsafe* Rules for Dads Raising Daughters from The Good Men Project. Do you know about The Good Men Project?
For those wanna be world changers:
- "The first sign you may be right where God wants you to be is when everyone starts telling you you're nuts." Jill Richardson shares about loving even when it's hard and especially when it's hard.
- Fellow Global Team of 200 member, Jeana, shares about World Food Programme, and tells you how to ask a child in Bolivia a question.
Do you have any good reads to add to the list? Leave the link in the comments.