I learned a bit over the weekend, and since I love sharing ideas with you, I thought I'd pass along a few favorites.
1. People are info snackers. This means people enjoy a little info here and there, but they struggle to commit to the long, complicated, and overwritten. In other words, get to the point.
2. Michael Hyatt is a big deal, and we need to read his words.
3. Ever wonder why things aren't falling into place for you? “Man’s rejection is often God’s protection.” —Renee Swope
4. The Writing Spa rules. If you need an extra set of eyes, an honest opinion, a writing question answered, or a prayer before your fifteen minute publisher meeting, Leslie Wilson is your girl.
5. When writing, stay away from saying the following: "God told me" and "my journey through". Yep, don't say those things, ever.
6. Many of us already follow Rachelle Gardner, but if you don't, you must.