I circle the tables and look for my name, again.
Before the conference, people prayed for attendees and typed each conference goer's name on a slip of paper.
Apparently, my name became lost or tossed or even worse, forgotten.
And my missing name played on my insecurities, more than a little.
I wondered if God forgot about me too. Many pressing needs fill His time. One girl, at one conference must rank near the bottom of His massive to-do list.
Such a trivial, little prayer.
Let my name be there. Let me know you You see me.
One more trip around the tables, and then, I glance down at the last sheet of paper, and my eyes are drawn to this.
Counting blessings with Ann V. today.
103. Our God who cares about every facet of our lives.
104. A college kid named Trey and jumper cables.
106. A bubbly and brave girl sharing her story and her life.
107. Inspiration and blue file folders.
108. A NC girl turned real-life friend.
109. A husband who supports dreams.
110. Kids who give squeeze-me-until-it-hurts hugs.
111. Interest from publishers.
113. A flower patch farmgirl.
Be sure to click back tomorrow. I'm listing my ten favorite tidbits from She Speaks. Can't wait to share.