Thanks for reading. Thanks for commenting. Thanks for mothering well.
1. Rallying Girls for Good and an Almost Sleepover. A fun way to rally all of that tween girl energy for good.
2. 10 Books for Girls that Birth Strength. Because I love lists. Who doesn't love lists?
3. A Video with Highlights From Our Mom and Daughter Doing Good Scavenger Hunt. Fun idea for a girls group or youth group. Race to do good mom and daughter style.
4. 5 Steps to Start a Kid Centered Summer Book Club. Perfect idea for summer. A kid-centered book club is a great way to get to know your neighbors and the friends of your girl.
5. Conversations in Tweendom. Just in case you pretend the spaghetti noodles need stirring just to grab extra time with your girl.
6. Why I Pretend to Love Crafting. Duct tape may drive me crazy, but she's wild about it.
7. To My Girls on Using Your Words. Don't let iCarly dictate how you live.
And just in case you are wild about pinning and passionate about raising girls.
Raising Girls Board. Because You know I love me some Pinterest.
Other favorite girl related writes from around the net.
Letting Her Be Left Out. Laura cranks out the wisdom.
Vicky Courtney Shares About Nice Girls Being Made Not Born. Awesome post from Vicky when she visited us here.
Raising Girls in a World that Devalues Them: 7 Things We Must Tell Them. Kristen from We Are That Family breaks down seven must share lessons.
Tips for Enhancing the Mother Daughter Relationship. Number three is my favorite tip.
Are you raising or have you raised a girl? Tell, tell. What's the best part of mothering a girl? What's the hardest?